With several players in that domain, it's interesting to realize that Hedvig has some key differentiators. Among them, the product:
- works not only on x86 but also on ARM processors,
- supports hypervisor, container or OS so not only bare metal,
- provides an advanced unified access methods with file, block and object interfaces,
- delivers data services such deduplication, compression, tiering, caching and snap/clones
- and can be deployed in 2 flavors: Hyperscale or Hyperconverged.
The company continues its market momentum with strong partners development program, named CloudScale, promoted in US and EMEA. As of today, CloudScale has 50 partners supporting rapid growth. Hedvig promotes as well a flexible go to market model: pure software layer, hardware with software bundles and finally dedicated appliance. Thanks to a strong and comprehensive reference architecture, the company is focusing on new and demanding workloads. With that, Hedvig also accelerates on container support with Docker, ContainerX and ClusterHQ.
Globally, during last year, Hedvig has made great progress and continues to penetrate market with a real universal storage solution able to support many various application storage workloads. We have met a great team, thank you for this very good interesting session. We hope to meet Hedvig next year.